2009-04-12

Stock Photography: Make Some Extra Money  

1 comments


I worked at a camera shop for three years. I have thousands of pictures on my computer. Most of these pictures I'm never going to use again. If you have a digital camera and a lot of images, you can make some extra money online selling Stock Photos. Stock Photos are a cheap way for companies and individuals to get pictures for all sorts of things. The nice thing about selling stock photography online is that it really is a set it and forget it income revenue.

There are a bunch of Online Stock Photography sites on the Internet. You can try whichever ones you like. I suggest istockphoto and Shutterstock. Both of these sites always pay you. And they have both been around for a long time. All you have to do is make an account at the site of your choice. Then upload whatever pictures you want to sell to the site. The great thing is that you still retain some of the copyright to the pictures you sell. When someone likes your image they will buy it then your account gets the commission added to it. Once the pictures are up your done. Selling Stock Photography Online is an easy way to make yourself some extra money. All you have to do is upload the photos and then forget it. The money gets transferred to your account.

Make sure you read the site rules and don't upload the same photos to multiple stock photo websites. You can only use photos that you own the copyright to. As in you took the picture. Companies always need Stock photography, if your pictures are good they will sell. Good Luck!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Stock Photography: Make Some Extra Money


  • 14.8.09  

    Hi Nick;
    I love your blog too especially the ads (I need to make some money for bills) google keeps telling me the disabled my account even before I had one. I do have other things I would like to put on my blog but I'm not sure I can Can I?
    By the way I'm a Gemini too born in the year of the Turkey (I think!!!!)

    Vicki.